- This statement tells how Webelabs, uses, and manages website visitors' data.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visit. This website complies with the national laws of the visitor’s country as well as requirements for user privacy.
- This website operates an email newsletter program to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an automated online process should they wish to do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
- Although this website only intends to include quality, safe, and relevant links to external sites, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any links to external websites contained throughout this website. (External links are clickable text, banners, or image links that direct the user to other websites).
- Dollar sign paired with numerals implicitly indicates the amount in USD unless the other currency
is explicitly specified on the document. All documents including the Invoices, Reports and
Estimates generated for and by Webelabs follow this predefined formatting rule.
- Company maintains commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal data. However, as no method of transmission over the Internet, nor method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
- Third parties (including service providers and subcontractors) to aid us with improve, analyze and secure the Services and to develop and offer new products and services.
- Third parties (including service providers and subcontractors) working on behalf of or with Company to provide (i) information about our products or services, or (ii) the products or services requested by you. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements and do not have any independent or legal right to share your personal data.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- To exercise your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com